The core mission of our company is to remove the chaos of clutter by designing quality children's products that look as good as they function and allow you to focus on what's most important—connecting with your little ones.
One way we cherish connecting with our little ones is around the table. In honor of that family time, we are introducing a new series called Table Topics. These topics are meant to be used with children of all ages and we hope they will be useful prompts to start interesting conversations around the table.
This Month's Table Topic:
1. What qualities make for a good friend?
2. Who is one of your favorite people?
3. Why is friendship important to you?
4. What friend do you want to see soon?
5. Who is someone new that you would like to be friends with?
1. What does it mean to explore?
2. Why is it important to learn about new places?
3. What does traveling with your family mean to you?
4. What is exciting to you about visiting new places?
5. If you could pack just one thing, what would it be?
1. Who do you want to grow up to become and why?
2. What do you admire most about yourself?
3. What do you want to improve about yourself?
4. Who else do you admire and why?
5. What do you love to spend your time doing?
BE THE CHANGE
1. How can you make the world a better place?
2. What small thing can you do to help others?
3. How do we make people feel welcome and seen?
4. How can you be a leader in your community?
5. What does it mean to be a good leader?
L O V E
1. What does love mean to you?
2. How can we show love to others?
3. What does it mean to be part of a loving family?
4. How do we want to be loved?
5. What does it mean to love yourself?