The Oslo Tower
Meet the Oslo Tower. A toddler tower that encourages your child to get involved and become an active participant in the world around them. From helping your child be the best little sous chef (just don’t expect them to be the best with cleaning up!) to providing them the perfect height to craft their masterpieces, to helping them master the art of brushing their teeth, we hope the Oslo Tower is lovingly moved from room to room, activity to activity.
- Non-toxic finishes
- Designed to blend seamlessly into your home
- Made in the USA from high-quality Baltic Birch
- Safety tested above and beyond standard requirements
- A smaller footprint for easy storage and fits under most counters
- Adjustable platform height to grow with your little ones (12.5" and 17.25" from the ground)
- Furniture-Grade felt glides to protect your floors
- Recommended ages: 18 months - 5 years
- Your child may be ready at an earlier or later age depending on their height and development
- Dimensions: 33.75" high x 15" wide x 18" deep
- Please Note: While beautiful and crisp, the white color can show more dirty footprints, food, and the results of the occasional toddler cabinet banging more easily :)
Such an incredible business to work with! Their customer service was phenomenal! My daughter absolutely loves her toddler tower and it’s brought such joy into our house! I would 10/10 recommend buying from them!
I bought the Oslo Tower in July 2021. Literally the best decision as it continues to be used multiple times a day on daily basis! Worth it. I was considering other but didn’t like how bulky it was. It’s sleek and I always receive compliments from visitors!
We now have two Oslo Towers and our kids spend more time in these than any other furniture we have in the whole house. They love to cook, craft, eat, read, play - you name it - from their towers and I love how the different height options keep them on the same level to really engage with one another and others in our kitchen. The Oslo Tower has helped our family connect in such fun and special ways. It's funny to acknowledge, but a major consideration in our upcoming kitchen remodel is optimizing where the towers will be :) If you're on the fence, just go for it - these things are great.
The Oslo tower has been a staple in our toddler's ability to learn, develop, and discover the environment around her independently. One of my favorite things the Oslo has allowed her to do is become friends with the train engineer that passes by our loft window! Every day, when the train whistles, she runs to her tower shouting “Choo Choo” and waves out the window as it passes. The Oslo is light and sturdy and this allows our toddler to safely move it around our loft; from the window where she watches the trains, to the kitchen where she helps make snacks, to the dining table where she does crafts. We love the Oslo Tower!
The search for the perfect toddler tower is over! I spent a long time trying to find one that didn’t look or feel cheap. I was so excited when I found the Audwell tower. It is great for kids and easy to clean up. We ended up buying two for our close friends and niece!