The Oslo Tower
Meet the Oslo Tower. A toddler tower that encourages your child to get involved and become an active participant in the world around them. From helping your child be the best little sous chef (just don’t expect them to be the best with cleaning up!) to providing them the perfect height to craft their masterpieces, to helping them master the art of brushing their teeth, we hope the Oslo Tower is lovingly moved from room to room, activity to activity.
- Non-toxic finishes
- Designed to blend seamlessly into your home
- Made from high-quality Baltic Birch
- Safety tested above and beyond standard requirements
- A smaller footprint for easy storage and fits under most counters
- Adjustable platform height to grow with your little ones (12.5" and 17.25" from the ground)
- Felt glides to protect your floors
- Recommended ages: 18 months - 5 years
- Your child may be ready at an earlier or later age depending on their height and development
- Dimensions: 33.75" high x 15" wide x 18" deep
- Please Note: While beautiful and crisp, the white color can show more dirty footprints, food, and the results of the occasional toddler cabinet banging more easily :)
My kids love it! It was easy to assemble but I think the package should come with a QR code to follow along the building steps. You can figure it out but if you're a little scared from IKEA mishaps the peace of mind would be nice.
We received the tower for my daughters first birthday & it is the most used item in our home, (other than our beds) It gives her freedom to learn & help in tons of different ways. Now it’s my go to baby shower gift, the kiddos grow way too fast —this tower is now an heirloom that will be in our family for the long haul. Thanks Audwell!
I bought this after I had purchased a folding tower that was very unsafe for my 1.5 year old. The Oslo tower is very sturdy and I feel relieved to know he's not going to tip it over or fall off the large platform. My toddler loves to use it to help make food, wash his hands at the sink and stand up to eat at the counter. He is able to turn around and not fall off the platform. The tower is made of quality materials and was easy to put together. Highly recommend.
Our strong little 13-month-old absolutely adores his Oslo Tower. It allows him to participate in making meals with Mommy and Daddy, and he loves taking his afternoon snack while standing at the counter. I love that the tower is attractively designed and very easy to clean. We shopped for a long time to find a toddler tower not made in China and I am SO pleased we decided on Audwell's Oslo Tower that we will buy other items from them in the future!
We love the Oslo tower! It blends nicely with our home decor which is important because it is always out. It slides under our counter height island when not in use which is super convenient. My little one enjoys helping mama cook and the Oslo tower makes that easy to do. It also has great sliding feet for moving easily across the floor, I appreciate they included that so it wasn’t one more thing on mamas to do list! I highly recommend audwells learning tower to family and friends!