The Goldie Chair
Meet the Goldie Chair. A chair that’s not too big, not too small but just the right size. Designed for that age when a normal chair is too big and a highchair is a thing of the past. The Goldie Chair encourages your little ones to take a seat at the table (goodbye plastic boosters!) and helps them feel more connected to the dinner conversation. The chair is designed without arms to help your child climb in and out independently and with ease. We know how fast your children grow so we intentionally designed this chair so they will be able to use it for years and years to come.
- Made in the USA
- Made from American maple
- Dimensions: 32" high x 18" wide x 18" deep (seat height: 21")
- For children around the ages of 3-8
- Furniture grade felt glides to protect your floors
- Safety tested above and beyond standard requirements
- Assembly is quick and easy- only 5 pieces to fit together
- A note for reference: The little boy in the photos is four years old and the little girl in the photos is eight years old
We love our Goldie Chair! Our toddler feels like a big kid (and acts more like one too) :)
The Goldie chair has been the perfect solution for toddler seating in our family! No more messy boosters. It’s easy to wipe down, looks amazing at our table, and helps my 3 year old feel independent! I would recommend this to everyone after the high hair phase is done.
This chair has worked so great for our youngest for several years now! She loves it and even I sit in it sometimes!